The 89' (27m) all steel passenger vessel LUCIA provides an enclosed, climate-controlled, main-deck cabin where guests will find a striking black granite bar and room for socializing. The upper deck provides ample space for guests to mingle and enjoy the extraordinary Chicago views. Accommodating up to 340 guests, the vessel is a valued addition to the Wendella fleet.
The passenger vessel, designed by Timothy Graul Marine Design, was built at Burger's shipyard in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. She is powered by two (2) Caterpillar C12, Tier II main engines and two (2) Northern Lights generators.
An Established History
Burger Boat Company, founded in 1863, has an established history of building a variety of vessels including custom motor and sailing yachts, fishing boats, tow boats, patrol craft, passenger vessels, ferries, research vessels, and naval craft.
- Length Overall - 89' 09" (27.6m)
- Beam - 30' 00" (9.1m)
- Draft (full load) - 5' 06'' (1.7m)
- Displacement (light ship) - 129 LT (131.1 mt)
- Displacement (full load) - 165 LT (167.6 mt)
- Maximum Speed - 10 Knots
- Type - Displacement Monohull
- Hull and Superstructure Material - Steel
- Naval Architect - TGMD, Inc./Timothy Graul Marine Design
- Classification - USCG 46 CFR, Subchapter K
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.