This special 90' Raised Pilothouse has plush fabrics, elegant lighting fixtures, exotic stonework and striking bath/door hardware and fixtures complement the stunning rich interior of recessed paneled Makoré (African cherry) and Medrone burl wood. She has a full-beam master suite; his/hers separate baths, walk-in lockers and two large guest suites below decks. Two double crew staterooms share a large head forward along with a laundry area. The main deck has an exceptionally large galley with high-line commercial appliances, abundant storage, massive granite center island with seating and 260-bottle wine ‘cellar’. The salon/dining area has beam ceilings and is exquisitely designed with 270° panoramic views and is ideal for formal or informal entertaining.
- Length Overall - 90' 00" (27.4m)
- Beam - 20' 06'' (6.2m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 06'' (1.7m)
- Gross Tonnage - 135 GT ITC
- Main Engines - DDC MTU 12v2000, 1400 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 22 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 17 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 5,145 US Gallons (19,475 l)
- Fresh Water - 1,113 US Gallons (4,210 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.