The creation of SIS W was a collaboration between her Owner, the Captain, and the engineers and craftspeople at Burger Boat Company. SIS W features a traditional interior of Makoré to complement her stunning exterior lines. A few of the notable amenities include an elevator from the main deck foyer to the sky lounge and up to the sun deck; a fireplace in the main salon, a full-beam master suite on the main deck level; four spacious guest staterooms all with private baths below, crew quarters and nursing accommodations for eight including an upper deck level Captain’s suite.
Fully handicap accessible, SIS W is a full custom yacht featuring all the benefit of owning a Burger.
- Length Overall - 126' 00" (38.4m)
- Beam - 26' 06'' (8.1m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 6' 06'' (2.0m)
- Gross Tonnage - 324 GT ITC
- Main Engines - CAT 3508B, 1300 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 15 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 13 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 14,450 US Gallons (54,700 l)
- Fresh Water - 2,570 US Gallons (9,350 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.