In addition to the traditional main deck galley, SIMARON has an exterior galley on the flybridge complete with cook top, deep fryer, grille refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and full wet bar. The décor features classic detailing with raised panel construction in North American Cherry and Madrone burl.
- Length Overall - 85' 00" (25.9m)
- Beam - 20' 06'' (6.2m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 09'' (1.8m)
- Gross Tonnage - 82 GT ITC
- Main Engines - DDC / MTU 12V2000, 1350 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 23 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 16 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 5,279 US Gallons (19,950 l)
- Fresh Water - 1,072 US Gallons (4,050 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance, and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.