SEAQUESTER was built with a full beam salon area to maximize the interior space. Naturally finished, Fiddle Back Anigre was the logical choice for the interior lumber. This allowed for an interior that featured light, airy spaces that blended together to provide a feeling of comfortable elegance.
- Length Overall - 85' 00" (25.9m)
- Beam - 20' 06'' (6.2m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 03'' (1.6m)
- Gross Tonnage - 131 GT ITC
- Main Engines - CAT 3412, 1400 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 24 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 18 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 4,680 US Gallons (17,700 l)
- Fresh Water - 958 US Gallons (3,600 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance, and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.