Stylishly designed by Luiz de Basto, impeccably engineered and built by Burger, NORTHLAND carries her owner’s adventurous vision across the globe.
At a capable-yet-commanding length of 103’-6,” NORTHLAND is an exquisite example of remarkable craftsmanship and a masterpiece of collaboration, incorporating the artistry of De Basto Designs into a steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Stylish and functional, it’s the ocean-going, long-range explorer yacht of her owner’s dreams, brought to life by Burger.
NORTHLAND combines the excitement of adventure with all the comforts of home, featuring an owner’s suite on the bridge deck; an entire stern dedicated to a large fishing cockpit; an entertainment room with full surround sound, bookcases and luxurious lounge furniture.
Its main deck is designed for comfort and relaxation after a day of fishing. While built to her owner’s vision, NORTHLAND is precisely what comes to the mind’s eye when imagining an adventure at sea.
"Thank you for making our dream come true."
- Length Overall - 103' 06" (31.5m)
- Beam - 26' 05" (8.1m)
- Draft - 7' 04" (2.3m)
- Gross Tonnage - 252 GT ITC
- Construction - Steel Hull / Aluminum Superstructure
- Main Engine - CAT C18 ACERT, 475 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 12.4 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 12 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 9,790 US Gallons (37,065 L)
- Cruising Range - Approximately 4,000 Nautical Miles at 9.5 Knots
- Fresh Water - 2,400 US Gallons (9,100 L)
- Interior Designer - Luiz de Basto Designs, Inc.
- Exterior Designer - Luiz de Basto Designs, Inc.
- Classification - ABS
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.View Brochure