Aboard LADY PAT one quickly experiences comfortable elegance throughout, using soothing, gentle tones of soft sage and cream that blend beautifully with the recessed paneled cherry, mahogany planked floors and black granite accents used throughout. With a full beam owner’s suite and two guest stateroom, LADY PAT invites he guests to relax and enjoy all this exceptional yacht has to offer.
The outdoor spaces are equally incredible. The perfectly integrated cockpit provides an outdoor area that is close to the sea and with easy access to the water. LADY PAT is also equipped with all the essential accoutrements required for fun and successful deep-sea fishing. Her flybridge space is protected by a full hardtop while offering 360 degree views of the sea.
- Length Overall - 98' 00" (29.9m)
- Beam - 20' 06'' (6.3m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 06'' (1.7m)
- Gross Tonnage - 143 GT ITC
- Main Engines - CAT C30, 1550 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 21 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 16 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 5,770 US Gallons (21,840 l)
- Fresh Water - 1,350 US Gallons (5,110 l)
- Naval Architects - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.