LADY GRACE MARIE
Built for a repeat Burger customer, this is the second of four Burger yachts built for this owner. This raised pilothouse motor yacht was built with cruising plans for the Bahamas, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean and Europe. Far East influences were used throughout the interior including shoji panels, tumbled limestone tile and etched glass.
- Length Overall - 107' 04" (32.6m)
- Beam - 23' 06'' (7.2m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 09'' (1.8m)
- Gross Tonnage - 199 GT ITC
- Main Engines - DD 16V2000, 1800 BHP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 20 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 16 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 9,727 US Gallons (36,820 l)
- Fresh Water - 1,498 US Gallons (5,670 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance, and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.