Burger's quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident throughout BLUE. Along with its exceptional exterior spaces for entertaining friends and family, the interior, designed by De Basto Designs, features two ensuite staterooms and unobstructed views in the open salon and galley area.
Fast, nimble and built to cruise, BLUE is powered by twin 600hp Volvo Penta D8-IPS800 engines, paired with Vripack's revolutionary Slide hull design. This impeccable engineering results in a cruising speed of 26 knots and a comfortable, reduced-fuel-consumption top speed of approximately 31 knots.
Built with marine-grade Alustar® aluminum for a sound structure and corrosion resistance, BLUE's construction is both strong and easy to maintain; giving her owner greater peace of mind, backed by Burger's lifetime hull structure and a five-year blister warranty.
Slide Hull® Advantages
Designed to significantly improve ride quality and reduce pounding, the Slide Hull® is a good motion-damping hull shape, which, according to test results, helps ensure "The vessel does not dive deep into the waves but ‘cushions’ onto the water surface, thus reducing the pitching motion." In addition to a more comfortable ride, the Slide Hull offers a number of advantages, including:
- Reduced resistance and thus fuel consumption for a given speed, by as much as 14% (compared to a traditional planing hull)
- Reduced running angle, eliminating the typical planing hull bow rise as the yacht gets up on plane
- Accommodating variable weight changes, with to a voluminous fore body that prevents broaching in a following sea and affords more use of volume for interior accommodations
"It's something I think will be with our family for a long, long time."
- Volvo Penta’s Clear Wake System to direct and discharge exhaust gases above water discharge while idle and eliminate the gurgling
- Volvo Penta’s most advanced computerized interceptor system, which includes Volvo’s Auto Trim, List and Coordinated Turn features to correct trim and list angles during turns for improved navigation and comfort
- Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilization system, designed to reduce vessel roll by 95%
- Nautical Structures Hydraulic Swim Platform, allowing for the platform to be lowered into the water for ease of launching and retrieving your tender, as well as a fun area for swimming and water sports
- In-transom barbecue area above the swim platform with an easy-access cover
- Two below-deck staterooms with features including a queen size berth, en-suite head with shower, storage and a private seating area
- Large windows offering plenty of natural light and, with its two opening port lights, fresh air
- Forward guest cabin with natural light, an en-suite head with shower and two berth configurations: a queen size berth or that can be easily reconfigured for two single beds.
- Length Overall - 48'-08"
- Beam - 15'-02"
- Draft - 4'-03"
- Construction - Alustar Aluminum
- Main Engine - Volvo Penta D8-IPS800, 600HP
- Maximum Speed - Approximately 31 knots
- Cruise Speed - Approximately 26 knots
- Fuel Capacity - Approximately 565 US Gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity - Approximately 135 US Gallons
- Designer & Naval Architect - Vripack
- Interior Designer - Luiz de Basto Designs, Inc.
- Certification - NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
Dimensions, weight, performance, and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.View Brochure