For international cruising, ARGYLL planned to cruise in places such as Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy and Spain. Exterior entertainment spaces were designed to accommodate large groups while her interior boasts book matched Butternut raised panel construction, heads with French limestone floors and exquisite 24 carat gold plated hardware.
- Length Overall - 100' 06" (30.4m)
- Beam - 22' 00'' (6.7m)
- Draft (Full Load) - 5' 09'' (1.8m)
- Gross Tonnage - 157 GT ITC
- Main Engines - CAT 3412, 1200 HP x 2
- Maximum Speed - 22 Knots
- Cruise Speed - 18 Knots
- Fuel Capacity - 10,000 US Gallons (37,850 l)
- Fresh Water - 1,240 US Gallons (4,690 l)
- Naval Architect - Burger Design Team
- Interior Designer - Burger Design Team
- Exterior Stylist - Burger Design Team
Dimensions, weight, performance and capacities are approximate. Please consult Burger Boat Company for complete details.