CHICAGO'S EMERALD LADY
The third passenger vessel collaboration between Burger and Chicago’s First Lady Cruises, CHICAGO'S EMERALD LADY (98' 00") follows in the line of CHICAGO'S CLASSIC LADY and CHICAGO'S LEADING LADY.
Chicago's Emerald Lady
Burger Boat Company, founded in 1863, has an established history of building a variety of vessels including custom motor and sailing yachts, fishing boats, tow boats, patrol craft, passenger vessels, ferries, research vessels, and naval craft.
- Length Overall - 98' 00" (29.9m)
- Beam - 32' 00" (9.8m)
- Draft (full load) - 6' 02'' (1.9m)
- Displacement (light ship) - 140.5 LT (142.8 mt)
- Displacement (full load) - 188 LT (191.0 mt)
- Maximum Speed - 14 Knots
- Type - Displacement Monohull
- Hull and Superstructure Material - Steel
- Naval Architect - Seacraft Design, LLC
- Classification - USCG 46 CFR, Subchapter K